This page contains articles about the inner workings of the UI. It is aimed at software developers that want to improve on existing features, implement extensions or just gain a general understanding.
- Skills needed to develop the UI
- Getting started developing the UI
- UI Development Style Guide
- Apache Configuration
- Date and time
- Extending the UI (Hands-on introduction)
- Extending the UI
- Adding actions to the files app
- Internationalization (i18n)
- Modifying forms by using extension points
- Writing a portal plugin
- Writing a simple application
- Writing a plugin for the notification area
- UI manifests explained - Vik, Cisco?